Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Richter, Marvin" <Ma...@freenetdigital.com> on 2014/11/03 14:46:32 UTC

Bug in wicket-bootstrap's Navbar

Hi Martin & Michael,

There is a bug in the Navbar Component which causes NavbarDropDownButtons to not work.

DropDownButton's newInitializerScript function uses 'this' so in the header it renders: $('#component2 .dropdown-toggle').dropdown();

But the Navbar component does not call setOutputMarkupId(true) on the components contained in the alignedComponentListViews.

Best,
Marvin

RE: Bug in wicket-bootstrap's Navbar

Posted by "Richter, Marvin" <Ma...@freenetdigital.com>.
Done https://github.com/l0rdn1kk0n/wicket-bootstrap/issues/460

If you need more information please let me know.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Richter, Marvin" <Ma...@freenetdigital.com>.
Ah no. It's because of this:

Posted by "Richter, Marvin" <Ma...@freenetdigital.com>.