Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Rene Nederhand <re...@nederhand.net> on 2012/10/07 15:20:56 UTC

Getting topic classification to work

Hi,

Now that I have Stanbol up and running, I'd like to do some tests to see
the capabilities of Stanbol.

I am trying to follow the tutorial at the IKS ReviewMeeting
[1].<http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5743203/IKS/ReviewMeeting2012/Topic-Classification.pdf>

However, doing:

cd ~/stanbol/enhancer/engines/topic
mvn install -DskipTests -PinstallBundle -Dsling.url=
http://localhost:8080/system/console

gives me an error:

ERROR: Bundle org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engine.topic [147]: Error
starting
inputstream:org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engine.topic-0.10.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engine.topic [147]: Unable to resolve 147.3:
missing requirement [147.3] package;
(&(package=org.apache.commons.compress.archivers)(version>=1.4.1)))
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engine.topic [147]: Unable to resolve 147.3:
missing requirement [147.3] package;
(&(package=org.apache.commons.compress.archivers)(version>=1.4.1))
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3443)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1727)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1156)
at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:264)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

As it seems commons-compress is not included. So, I thought I add this to
the pom.xml in stanbol/enhancer/engines/topic:

    <!-- Normal build dependencies -->
    <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
       <artifactId>commons-compress</artifactId>
       <version>1.4.1</version>
    </dependency

mvn install -PinstallBundle  -Dsling.url=
http://localhost:8080/system/console

This does *NOT* solve the problem.

I get a similar problem, when I continue to the next step in the tutorial
(installing topic-web) with freemarker.cache.

Am I doing something wrong?

Best wishes,

René Nederhand

Re: factstore

Posted by Melanie Reiplinger <me...@dfki.de>.
Hello Fabian,

o, then this means I'll have to go on storing new and new stuff to the
factstore, since it is also not possible to override already existing
fact schemata. Do you want me to open a JIRA issue of some kind in this
matter?
At least, this passive state of the factstore is also an explanation why
I did not find any existing unit tests for already-implemented factstore
methods in our interface ;-)

But here's the good news: the creation of fact schemata and facts (and
also respective GETs) work for XMLHttpRequests from outside.

Best,
Melanie

Re: factstore

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

factstore

Re: Getting topic classification to work

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

2012/10/8 Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>:
> As those changes where committed by Fabian and there are also a lot of
> other changes it would be best if Fabian could have a look at his
> changes in revision 1389314.
>
> As soon as the Stable Launcher does again use the most current
> SNAPSHOT dependencies the topic engine should again run fine also in
> the stable launcher.

Oh sorry - yes that's my fault. I am fixing this.

Best,
 - Fabian

Re: Getting topic classification to work

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
The stable launcher should also be fixed again with r1395823.

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Getting topic classification to work

Posted by Rene Nederhand <re...@nederhand.net>.
Hi Rupert,

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi René