Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org> on 2004/06/18 18:20:31 UTC

[VOTE] Lenya documentation

Hello devs,

I started to write a new documentation about lenya. I will use the
existing one and will explain the bits that are IMO missing to get
started in *using* and *developing* lenya.

Please have a look on the sample site I created, right now it is just
the beginning(!):
http://www.apache.org/~thorsten/lenya-doc/

If you like the new structure:
vote +1 ;-)

King regards
thorsten

BTW here my
+1

--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>

<@c...@cocoon-WIKI>
  <http>http://www.target-x.de</http>
  <motto>
	"My task which I am trying to achieve is,
	by the power of the written word,
	[...] to make you see."
	*Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)*
  </motto>
</thorsten>

Re: [VOTE] Lenya documentation

Posted by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.net>.
"Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org> writes:

> Hello devs,

Hi Thorsten

> I started to write a new documentation about lenya. I will use the
> existing one and will explain the bits that are IMO missing to get
> started in *using* and *developing* lenya.
>
> Please have a look on the sample site I created, right now it is
> just the beginning(!): http://www.apache.org/~thorsten/lenya-doc/

Thanks for doing this. It will be much easier to talk about "The new
structure" if we can look at the docu as it would look with your
proposal.

So I hope you'll expand on your site and fill it in so that we
actually get to see some structure :-)

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.net   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich

Re: [VOTE] Lenya documentation

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:

> Hello devs,
>
> I started to write a new documentation about lenya. I will use the
> existing one and will explain the bits that are IMO missing to get
> started in *using* and *developing* lenya.
>
> Please have a look on the sample site I created, right now it is just
> the beginning(!):
> http://www.apache.org/~thorsten/lenya-doc/
>
> If you like the new structure:
> vote +1 ;-)

i don't see much structure yet :) but +1 on your efforts.

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya