Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "ZAROGKIKAS,GIORGOS" <g....@multirama.gr> on 2010/01/22 15:35:03 UTC

solr with tomcat in cluster mode

Hi
	I'm using solr 1.4 with tomcat in a single pc
	and I want to turn it in cluster mode with 2 nodes and load
balancing
	But I can't find info how to do
	Is there any manual or a recorded procedure on the internet  to
do that
	Or is there anyone to help me ?

Thanks in advance

Ps : I use windows server 2008 for OS

Re: solr with tomcat in cluster mode

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
Ah, ok. There may be a load-balancer program for Windows. Also, the
SolrJ client library includes a feature to load-balance its requests.
If you write your app using this library, you're set.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

RE: solr with tomcat in cluster mode