Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/07 22:09:19 UTC

[CB-1108] Migrate config.xml to the W3C spec

It'll be nice to be on the same page for config.xml for 3.0.0 We should
decide what to do with this issue:

plugin onload/init already supported on iOS and Android.

the <icon> element issue's last comment had Fil suggesting it go into each
platform's /cordova scripts.

the <splash> element follows the same as <icon> I reckon.

Re: [CB-1108] Migrate config.xml to the W3C spec

Posted by Gorkem Ercan <go...@gmail.com>.
I think the main issue with the icon and splash are where to store the icon
files and how to refer to different platform versions.
The current phonegap solution uses extensions to w3 spec (AFAIK spec allows
extensions).

I have added some comments to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-2606#comment-13679171 on
locations. I think extensions to icon and a new directory on the cli
project structure is needed.
--
Gorkem