Posted to zeta-users@incubator.apache.org by llaumgui <gu...@llaumgui.com> on 2010/08/14 08:15:57 UTC

[zeta-users] mysql_affected_rows like with eZC PersistantObject or Database ?

Hi,

I use PersistantObject for delete old logs with this code:
> $persistentSession = GauffrLog::getPersistentSessionInstance();
> $q = $persistentSession->createDeleteQuery( 'GauffrLog' );
> $q->where( $q->expr->lt( 'Time', $q->bindValue( $timeToDelete ) ) );
> $persistentSession->deleteFromQuery( $q );

(All code is here:
http://projects.llaumgui.com/index.php/p/gauffr/source/tree/HEAD/trunk/bin/gauffr_clear_log.php)

Can I know the number of row deleted by my query like with mysql_affected_rows ?

Thx.

--
Jabber/Gtalk : llaumgui@gmail.com