Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yadong Xie <vt...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/20 09:56:40 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-103: Better TM/JM Log Display

Hi all

I want to start the vote for FLIP-103, which proposes to provide better
user log display UI in task manager and job manager.

To help everyone better understand the proposal, we spent some efforts on
making an online POC

Task manager:

previous web:
http://101.132.122.69:8081/#/task-manager/6df6c5f37b2bff125dbc3a7388128559/logs
POC web:
http://101.132.122.69:8081/web/#/task-manager/6df6c5f37b2bff125dbc3a7388128559/log

Job manager:

previous web: http://101.132.122.69:8081/#/job-manager/logs
POC web: http://101.132.122.69:8081/web/#/job-manager/log

The vote will last for at least 72 hours, following the consensus voting
process.

FLIP wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=147427143

Discussion thread:

Yadong

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-103: Better TM/JM Log Display

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Yadong,

this sounds like a good solution to me.

Cheers,