Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@iona.com> on 2008/10/02 08:02:04 UTC

[DOSGi] Patch for the first portion of CXF-1836

Hi all,

I've attached a patch that implements the first part of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1836 to this bug.
New unit tests are included too.

Would greatly appreciate if someone could apply the patch.

Thanks,

David

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

Re: [DOSGi] Patch for the first portion of CXF-1836

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@iona.com>.
Thanks David,

Just applied the patch.

Cheers,
Eoghan

David Bosschaert wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've attached a patch that implements the first part of
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1836 to this bug.
> New unit tests are included too.
>
> Would greatly appreciate if someone could apply the patch.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

> Registered Number: 171387

Registered Number: 171387