Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Omer Uretzky <om...@amdocs.com> on 2007/11/06 16:20:41 UTC

Velociity template language

Hi,

I'm using your template engine and would like to know if it's capable of
the following java operations:

Substring () - receiving a String and cutting from it only the first 3
letter.

To Uppercase() - receiving a String in lower case and turning it to
upper case - like getting "small" and getting out of it "SMALL".

Is there a way to implement it?

Thanks,

Omer Uretzky

Re: Velociity template language

Posted by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net>.
You can use all the public methods of java String :
http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/String.html

  Claude