Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Jagan Padmanabha Pillai -X (jpadmana - Insight Solutions, Inc. at Cisco)" <jp...@cisco.com> on 2007/03/13 00:10:36 UTC

Maven classpath order

Hi,

I didn't get an answer from the maven users alias. Could someone here
answer this.

Maven classpath generation seems not to follow any order. Shouldn't it
use the same order depedencies are mentioned in the pom file.
Somewhere I read Maven 2.0.5 fixed this issue, but when I tested it
doesn't seem to have fixed.

Please let me know

Thanks!!

RE: Maven classpath order

Posted by coding <co...@gmail.com>.
I tried running it on LINUX and Windows both. I get the same behavior of
inconsistency... it has become a critical issue for my usage of maven
because in my implementation I override a lot of classes definition with
different jar names and want them to appear one after another... Can I
control this by writing my own MOJO ? Please help...

Thanks.

RE: Maven classpath order

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
What OS do you have?