Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by "Tsz Wo (Nicholas), Sze" <s2...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/14 22:09:53 UTC

Re: triggering automated precommit testing

Hi Ian,

Could you add me to the  hudson-jobadmin group?  It seems that Hudson sometimes
does not run automatically.

Nicholas Sze

________________________________
Posted by "Tsz Wo (Nicholas), Sze" <s2...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Ian,
Thanks for the fast response!  It works. I just have started a build.
Nicholas

give it a shot and let me know how it goes.

Posted by Ian Holsman <ha...@holsman.net>.
done.

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@mac.com>.
Nicholas, what do u mean it doesn't always start automatically?

Cheers,
Nige

Sent from my iPhone4