Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Caterpillar <ca...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/29 18:35:52 UTC

The specified XML file does not have any associated style sheet

I installed TomEE from Maven to try to reproduce a bug for which I have
asked aid in "SimpleCRUD username/password rejected (JAAS+JPA)" mailing
list discussion, but I am having troubles in deploying the WAR file of
the project.
When I try to open the webpage, the browser returns:

|<<The specified XML file does not have any associated style sheet. Document tree is shown below>>|

I want to say that the WAR file correctly works in ("normal") both
Tomcat and TomEE, but it does not work in Maven's TomEE.
I added the whole infos collection at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21402235/the-specified-xml-file-does-not-have-any-associated-style-sheet

Thank you for your time

Re: The specified XML file does not have any associated style sheet

Posted by Caterpillar <ca...@gmail.com>.
Il 31/01/2014 10:19, Romain Manni-Bucau ha scritto:
> Here is my pom: https://gist.github.com/rmannibucau/23bebaaed3d608cc3209
The problem has been fixed "magically" even with my pom.xml
I don't know what happened, I only know that this time, after having
created newly TomEE, I putted the war file inside webapps folder while
the command mvn package tomee:run was running.
So now I am trying to reproduce the bug we were speaking about in

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Here is my pom: https://gist.github.com/rmannibucau/23bebaaed3d608cc3209

I didnt try any login, just played with the default app
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau