Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org> on 2016/07/15 22:58:39 UTC

Re: 2.0 & Windows: status update (all tests passing)

Trimming the long thread for readability...

Good news, everyone! As of the latest checkin to master, CouchDB 2.0
builds correctly on Windows 64-bit! All eunit and javascript tests
pass (or are skipped intentionally).

This is a huge milestone! I especially want to thank Nick North and
Dave Cottlehuber for helping me get this far.

What's left is that rebar generate fails completely. Until this is
working I can't generate a full release build, I can't finish the
installer work, and I don't want to push dch/glazier into
asf/couchdb-glazier until all of that is complete.

Still, we're in the home stretch.

-Joan

Re: 2.0 & Windows: status update (all tests passing)

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
Awesome. Thanks Joan this is great. Another step closer to 2.0