Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Punyansky, Alex" <Al...@Cybic.com> on 2000/10/12 17:41:46 UTC

Building table using Struts tags

Hi,

I created application using Model 2 and trying to re-design it using
Struts. In my original application I generated tables by using my own
TableGenerator that operated on data structure containing information
for each row ( similar to ResultSet ). This TableGenerator returned a
string containg the whole HTML table ready to be displayed on a page.

I looked at the Struts example and tags that allow building HTML table
but I've got several questions about them:
1. How can I dynamically set row attributes ( e.g.background color for
odd/even rows) in a table?
2. How can I create a radio button on each row that has a value of one
or more cells in that row?
3. How can I create a table with dynamically changing number of columns
( e.g. different number of product names for each user)?

Thank you

Alex