Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jon Snow <js...@gatesec.net> on 2005/10/25 16:13:49 UTC

Mapping proxy inbound to outbound connections

Hi,

I want to tie together the inbound and outbound connections for a forward or
reverse proxy session. I figured I would add the source ports to the log
which would enable me to track the connections through firewall logs etc.
based on addressing/port combinations. I was looking at writing a module/
filter to do this. Would this be possible and the best way to go or would
there be an easier way?

Thanks,
Jon