Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com> on 2005/06/23 20:49:24 UTC

XML and Annotations

How is the move toward Annotations and away from XML page descriptors
affecting the development cycle? Currently, I'm able to make XML and
HTML changes live and do not like the idea of having to recompile for
each change.

How is this working for you who are using annotations? (I'm asking as a
current Picasso outsider--I'm not working with it yet, at all.)

Jamie

Re: XML and Annotations

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
That is a good point ... I'm going to see what the combination of
disabling the cache + running with the Eclipse debugger does.

On 6/23/05, Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com> wrote:
> How is the move toward Annotations and away from XML page descriptors
> affecting the development cycle? Currently, I'm able to make XML and
> HTML changes live and do not like the idea of having to recompile for
> each change.
>
> How is this working for you who are using annotations? (I'm asking as a
> current Picasso outsider--I'm not working with it yet, at all.)
>
> Jamie

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind