Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2018/12/21 13:09:46 UTC

cxf-services-ws-discovery-api

Hi all,

Is this test failing for anyone else? It's recently started failing for me
on Ubuntu. Perhaps we need to just disable it by default, as it already
doesn't run on RHEL.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: cxf-services-ws-discovery-api

Posted by Andrey Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,

Passes on Mac as well, may be we could implement more reliable mechanism to
detect if multicast is supported or nor. I will try to research this part.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.
Hi Colm!