Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Prabhat Kumar (IT)" <pk...@bordersgroupinc.com> on 2003/04/23 18:03:45 UTC

text-decoration="underline"

I'm using the text-decoration="underline" attribute for an fo:block. It prints out the underline as expected for the enclosed text. I need the underline to be printed out across the entire fo:table-cell in which the fo:block is enclosed.

Is this doable? How should I go about it?

TIA.

Prabhat.

Re: text-decoration="underline"

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.
Prabhat Kumar (IT) wrote:
> I'm using the text-decoration="underline" attribute for an fo:block. It
> prints out the underline as expected for the enclosed text. I need the
> underline to be printed out across the entire fo:table-cell in which the
> fo:block is enclosed.
>
> Is this doable? How should I go about it?

Something like this:

<fo:leader leader-pattern="rule" rule-thickness=".5pt"
leader-length.optimum="6.5cm" leader-length.maximum="6.5cm"
leader-length.minimum=".5cm"/>

You can read up more about this here:
http://www.zvon.org/HowTo/Output/FOP0.18.1_examples_leader.php?el=leader

Here's an example: