Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by tobias rademacher <to...@innowake.de> on 2004/08/13 13:24:57 UTC

[fulcrum] Can someone please publish an api doc

Hi Folks,

it would be fine to see the full api doc of all fulcurm components avaialbe on the website.
Begining with Maven 1.0 the build of large reactor projects should not end up in a OutOfMemoryError anymore.

So please provide the docs ;)

:-)

Thx
toby

RE: [fulcrum] Can someone please publish an api doc

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
I've tried running various incantations of either the reactor build or
multiproject, but keep getting the same result, and out of memory errors.
Although, i have been able to get it all to build, just not copy the docs
into the aggregated directory.

Not sure, but I think the pattern for what to include/exclude may be off..
would you mind trying it?

Eric