Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/11 23:00:54 UTC

DocBook issue

Hi,

do you have any problem with docbook?
I saw your message on IRC this evening.

What is the problem?

I can quickly dig into if you need/want.

Jean-Louis

Re: DocBook issue

Posted by Veselin Kovacevic <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think that is mistake. I have no any problem with gmail tools.
Also I'm not sent any message on any irc chat for last month days.

I found that you from university Trier, so hope that some spam bot
not use your e-mail account for sending this email.

Regards,

Veso

Re: DocBook issue

Posted by Veselin Kovacevic <ve...@gmail.com>.
I apologize to everyone for the previous mail.
Just I'm not recognized that mail is sent to dev list.

Re: DocBook issue

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean

Re: DocBook issue