Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by chongma <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk> on 2016/10/07 12:38:35 UTC

Re: default json provider

by the way i came back to this after a while and i missed your note about
getting rid of the hyphen in jax-rs and using
cxf.jaxrs.providers =
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.json.JSONProvider.providers
in system properties instead of
cxf.jax-rs.providers =
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.json.JSONProvider.providers
seems to work.  i haven't tested whether JSON now respects the JAXB
annotations.  I will let you know once I get a chance to check.

Re: default json provider

Posted by chongma <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk>.
no it still doesn't seem to work with @XmlElementWrapper so i will stick with
the xml route for now...