Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Raja <ye...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/27 15:01:24 UTC

Streaming data from concurrently from multiple nodes/data streamers - hangs

Is it right to use data streamers from multiple nodes concurrently to ingest
into the same cache?

If I ingest data from a single node and multiple threads it works just fine.
But when I ingests from multiple nodes it hangs (I get Unable to exchange
partitions error)

Any thoughts?

Thank you
Raja

Re: Streaming data from concurrently from multiple nodes/data streamers - hangs

Posted by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Could you please share thread dump from all nodes?