Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2014/09/05 13:07:52 UTC

Re: 3.1-final test scoresheet

One possible last minute change is un-deprecating ObjectContext.deleteObject(..). It can easily coexist with 'deleteObjects', and getting rid of it was not the best idea on my part.

Andrus

Re: 3.1-final test scoresheet

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
My bad.  I was trying to process that e-mail, fix a bug, and a few other
things before a meeting and fired it off without thinking through it fully.
 Not the first thing I've bobbled today.  :-)

So yes, 'protected' is great.

Thanks!

mrg

Re: 3.1-final test scoresheet