Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jozef Wagner <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/18 10:45:33 UTC

Re: jcr2spi spi2dav Sending large data

Hi,

I would like to ask about the status of this issue.

Is there some plan/roadmap (no matter how vague)? How do you see it in
terms of time and resources?

Sorry if it seems I'm pressing on you, I'm not :). I just want to know
it in order to be able plan things in my project.

Thank you in advance,
Jozef Wagner

Posted by Jozef Wagner <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Angela,

Thank you for your response!

> > I would like to ask about the status of this issue.
> > Is there some plan/roadmap (no matter how vague)? How do you see it in
> > terms of time and resources?
>
> this issue doesn't have high priority for me.
> what i can offer you is:
>
> - quickly hack it in for non-multivalued properties.
> - leave multivalued props for the moment
> - add a patch to the issue (both for spi2dav and jcr-server)
>
> i definitely won't have the time to test it as it
> would be necessary. if you could do that, that would
> help a lot.
>
> would do you think?

That would be great. We don't have large multivalued properties and
our most common node would be of nt:file type.

We would of course test it, as we plan to use it after all :)

Best,
Jozef Wagner

Re: jcr2spi spi2dav Sending large data

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.
hi jozef

> I would like to ask about the status of this issue.
> Is there some plan/roadmap (no matter how vague)? How do you see it in
> terms of time and resources?

this issue doesn't have high priority for me.
what i can offer you is:

- quickly hack it in for non-multivalued properties.
- leave multivalued props for the moment
- add a patch to the issue (both for spi2dav and jcr-server)

i definitely won't have the time to test it as it
would be necessary. if you could do that, that would
help a lot.

would do you think?
angela