Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jalal udeen <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/15 08:25:45 UTC

tags

hi
             wat is tag to use retrive value from the request   and how to
assign to a variable  and how to display it

          example:

              i)  if i have set the value  in action class as

                            request.setAttribute("myvar","myvar");

              2) how can i get this in jsp using tags

            3) how can i assign this to a variable ie.,  <%String  myvar =
??%>

            4 ) how can i display it pls  clear my doubts

thanks  in advance
Jalaludeen.H

Re: tags

Posted by Nuwan Chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.