Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jose Casas <Jo...@wal-mart.com> on 2002/03/29 17:33:11 UTC

help with select tag once again

All,

I need your help once again.

I have the following private variables and methods in the
logonForm(formbean).
private String SelectBox1;
private ArrayList SelectBox1List;

public void setSelectBox1(String SelectBox1)
	{
	    	this.SelectBox1 = SelectBox1;
	}

public String getSelectBox1()
	{
		return this.SelectBox1;
	}

public ArrayList getSelectBox1List()
	{
	    selectBox test = new selectBox();
	    return test.getstoreTypeSelect();
	}

this is my <bean:define> tag in the jsp.
<bean:define id="somebean" name="logonForm" property="SelectBox1List"
type="java.util.ArrayList"/>

I'm getting the following message:
No getter method for property SelectBox1List of bean logonForm

Can somebody tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks for your help.

Jose Casas

E-Commerce Applications
(501) 277-3112
jcasas@wal-mart.com

Notice:  The area code for the Wal-Mart General Office has
changed from 501 to 479.  Please make sure that you are
dialing 479 when making calls to any General Office location.

Re: help with select tag once again

Posted by Jim Crossley <jc...@ifleet.com>.
Howdy Jose.

Jose Casas <Jo...@wal-mart.com> writes:

[...]

> public ArrayList getSelectBox1List()
> 	{
> 	    selectBox test = new selectBox();
> 	    return test.getstoreTypeSelect();
> 	}
>
> this is my <bean:define> tag in the jsp.
> <bean:define id="somebean" name="logonForm" property="SelectBox1List"
> type="java.util.ArrayList"/>
>
> I'm getting the following message:
> No getter method for property SelectBox1List of bean logonForm
>
> Can somebody tell me what I'm missing?

Try property="selectBox1List".

Little 's'.