Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2011/02/15 08:07:28 UTC

Review Request

Hi all,

I'm now writing a document about Hama user guide. Could anyone comment
or review attached document here?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org

Re: Review Request

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Thanks.

Just FYI, you can directly comment on that pages, and also you can put
your name on there if you want to be co-author.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org

Re: Review Request

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: Review Request

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
I invited you to share it.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org

Re: Review Request

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: Review Request

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the comment!

> However it'd be good to share it on our wiki and go enhancing it there ;)

I'm now paste them to our wiki. :)

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org