Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by R Mills <re...@newcars.com> on 2005/08/01 17:53:57 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] mod_proxy_html Segmentation fault problem with Apache 2.1.6 on FreeBSD 4.9

Hmm... I tried at first without the apache path, this is what I got:

su-2.05b# ./apache21/bin/apxs -c -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -i
mod_proxy_html.c
/usr/home/rebekah/apache21/build/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc
-prefer-pic   -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -g -O2
-I/usr/home/rebekah/apache21/include  -I/usr/home/rebekah/apache21/include
-I/usr/home/rebekah/apache21/include -I/usr/local/include
-I/usr/local/include/libxml2  -c -o mod_proxy_html.lo mod_proxy_html.c &&
touch mod_proxy_html.slo
mod_proxy_html.c:71: hsregex.h: No such file or directory
apxs:Error: Command failed with rc=65536
.

And truly, there is no hsregex.h on the box except in
/usr/local/include/apache and /usr/local/apache/include.

How to get it to compile without referencing the (apparently wrong - for a
different version of Apache?) hsregex.h file in one of those locations?

I will have another box available in a week or two that has no other
versions of Apache on it.  I was trying the 2.1 version because I wanted to
use the ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain and ProxyPassReverseCookiePath
directives which are only available on 2.1 not 2.0, and I had read of
someone using this successfully
(http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/archives/2005/07/05/reverse-proxy-with-apa
che/).

Hopefully the install will go smoothly on the new box - in the meantime it
would be nice to have it working on this box though...

-Rebekah