Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org> on 2021/09/29 13:59:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.14.0 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of
Apache Flink 1.14.0.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data
streaming applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the
improvements for this bugfix release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2021/09/29/release-1.14.0.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12349614

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community
who made this release possible!

Regards,
Xintong, Joe, Dawid

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.14.0 released

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>.
Big Thanks to David, Joe, Xintong and everyone who contributed to the
release! Well done!

Cheers,

Konstantin

--

Konstantin Knauf

https://twitter.com/snntrable

https://github.com/knaufk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.14.0 released

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rion Williams <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by JING ZHANG <be...@gmail.com>.
Great!
Thanks David, Joe, Xintong and everyone who makes this possible.

Best,
JING ZHANG

Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com> 于2021年10月1日周五 上午10:20写道:

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.