Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yashvant chauhan <c....@gmail.com> on 2010/01/02 16:50:40 UTC

Re: WS-Eventing

Hi,

I tried Savan eventing Sample there were one PublisherService and two
ListenerService.
Client able to subscribe a Service but not able to get the Notification how
I updates the Client.java to get the generated notification

Regards,
yashvant

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 12:27 AM, Gilbert Pilz <gi...@oracle.com>wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> Sorry, I'm missing a bit of context here. RIA events? WS-Eventing supports
> the "Subscribe" operation. What you are subscribing to is outside the scope
> of WS-Eventing.
>
> - gp
>
> On 12/26/2009 6:55 PM, Martin Gainty wrote:
>
> Good Evening Gilbert
>
> In the other apache projects we've registered listeners to predefined RIA
> events such as ContainerStart,SessionStart,SessionEnd..I would be very
> interested to know if this registration process for known RIA events is
> supported by WS-Eventing or is there some other algorithm implmenented to
> register the events and/or configure a custom dispatcher to dispatch to the
> correct listener
>
> thanks,
> Martin Gainty

> Ce message est confidentiel et peut être privilégié. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, nous te demandons avec bonté que pour satisfaire informez l'expéditeur. N'importe quelle diffusion non autorisée ou la copie de ceci est interdite. Ce message sert à l'information seulement et n'aura pas n'importe quel effet légalement obligatoire. Étant donné que les email peuvent facilement être sujets à la manipulation, nous ne pouvons accepter aucune responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.
>

> ------------------------------
> Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 16:26:24 -0800
> From: gilbert.pilz@oracle.com
> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
> Subject: Re: WS-Eventing
>
> If you are interested in WS-Eventing, you might want to keep an eye on what
> is going on at the W3C Web Services Resource Access Working Group [1] which
> is working on standardizing (among other things) WS-Eventing.
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/ra/
>
> Gilbert Pilz | Standards Architect | Middleware Standards | Oracle
> Corporation
>
> On 12/23/2009 12:46 PM, Prabath Siriwardena wrote:
>
> Please have a look at [1].
>
> Thanks & regards.
> -Prabath
>
> [1]: http://blog.facilelogin.com/search/label/Savan
>
> Yashvant chauhan wrote:
>
> How I can develope a WS-Eventing in Axis2
>

> ------------------------------
> Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up
> now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/>

Yashvant Singh Chauhan
Mobile- 09845277271
Bangalore

Re: WS-Eventing

Posted by Yashvant chauhan <c....@gmail.com>.
It is working fine we don't required to get message at Client.java
ListenerService1.java is getting the published message

Yashvant Singh Chauhan
Mobile- 09845277271
Bangalore

Re: WS-Eventing

Posted by Yashvant chauhan <c....@gmail.com>.
Hi Prabath,

> [...]

>> From: gilbert.pilz@oracle.com
>> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: WS-Eventing
>>
>> If you are interested in WS-Eventing, you might want to keep an eye on
>> what is going on at the W3C Web Services Resource Access Working Group [1]
>> which is working on standardizing (among other things) WS-Eventing.
>>
>> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/ra/
>>
>> Gilbert Pilz | Standards Architect | Middleware Standards | Oracle
>> Corporation
>>
>> On 12/23/2009 12:46 PM, Prabath Siriwardena wrote:
>>
>> Please have a look at [1].
>>
>> Thanks & regards.
>> -Prabath
>>
>> [1]: http://blog.facilelogin.com/search/label/Savan
>>
>> Yashvant chauhan wrote:
>>
>> How I can develope a WS-Eventing in Axis2

>> Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up

Yashvant Singh Chauhan
Mobile- 09845277271
Bangalore