Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Kore Nordmann <ma...@kore-nordmann.de> on 2008/08/16 20:10:23 UTC

Hi list,

I just discovered, that I need to switch startkey and endkey depending
on the state of the descending view parameter. I can see, that this
makes sense from an implementation POV, but I find it a bit unintuitive
from a users POV.

I would suggest to just swap the two key parameters internally, when
descending is set to true. What are your thoughts on that? This can
still be done in the userland code, so it might not be worth changing
the API.

Kind regards,
Kore

--
Kore Nordmann                                        (GPG 0xDDC70BBB)
http://kore-nordmann.de/portfolio.html