Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/12 22:21:15 UTC

[OT] posting via news.basebean.com

Hi, I posted some struts questions using usenet forum with
basebean.com  and have no reply from any expert
( and I cant find my question in the archive either)

is basebean.com posting working?

-Dan

Re: [OT] posting via news.basebean.com

Posted by "V. Cekvenich" <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>.
It should work 2 ways and it has been. It is R/W!
But now and then I have technical issues, so now I will check.

.V

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.

--
Eddie Bush