Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mirko Friedenhagen <mf...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/08 21:24:20 UTC

versions-maven-plugin: specfify to update only dependencies from a special, inhouse repository only

Hello,

I would like to update the versions in the dependencyManagement
section for our inhouse artifacts only, which are specified in our
global parent pom. Is there a way to specify dependencies by
groupId:artifactId which should (or should not) be updated
automatically?

Regards Mirko
--
http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/
https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/

Re: versions-maven-plugin: specfify to update only dependencies from a special, inhouse repository only

Posted by Mirko Friedenhagen <mf...@gmail.com>.
I found the answer, should have looked at
http://mojo.codehaus.org/versions-maven-plugin/examples/advancing-dependency-versions.html
beforehand :-). Sorry for the noise.

Regards Mirko