Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Rodrigo Reyes <ro...@instaservi.com> on 2003/11/20 18:00:59 UTC

Using Navigation classes...

Hi all
    We are using Turbine 2.2 for a commercial project. We are using a
single Layout for the whole site, and we would like the menus there to
be dynamic. So we think the best way to achieve this is by using a
Navigation class which will contain the code necesary to generate this
menu. Still, we haven't been able to found an example about how to
create and use one. Could someone share an example or point me where I
can find one? Thanx...

Rodrigo