Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by "B.L. Zeebub" <ro...@googlemail.com> on 2010/06/25 09:57:48 UTC

Heights & Widths

Hi

Going through the tutorials I'm finding wktx examples that specify
height="1*" or height="-1". What do these values mean - I must have missed
that part of the tutorials?

Regards

Re: Heights & Widths

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Chris, your description of the various size specifications is correct. Thanks.

You are also correct that the Stock Tracker tutorial used to cover this - a long time ago, Stock Tracker was the *only* tutorial, so we had to try to fit a lot in there.  :-)  I took it out for Pivot 1.5 thinking that it was now covered by the TablePane tutorial, but I guess it is not. We should probably add some of that detail back in.

Re: Heights & Widths

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@googlemail.com>.