Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Neumen - Juan Prigoshin <jp...@autoneumen.com> on 2020/06/02 12:33:42 UTC

Guacamole FreeRDP disconnect

Hi, we have using Guacamole for about 2 months. We use a user-mapping auth.

Everything Works fine.

Today, the users cannot use RDP for conections.

Login ok, Windows Login ok. 15 secs later, disconnect.

Any help what i need see?

The syslog shows no errors, but 4 diferent W7 machines shows the same
behavior.

The machine disconnect when we click in Start Menu.

I have disabled remote disk, remote printing, same problem.

Any help??

Juan

RE: Guacamole FreeRDP disconnect

Posted by Neumen - Juan Prigoshin <jp...@autoneumen.com>.
The recompile did not solve the problem for me. The problems in W7 are the same you relate. We dont use W10 for RDP.

I will test your solution and reach to you with results.

Thanks very much.

Posted by ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
FYI I attach an example of the login screen to a 'faulty' connection.

I realise it's a bit small, but you get the idea. The degree of orange
varies, in this instance there's still a small section of the correct
green (top left), in other cases there's more of the green - but it
usually gets eaten up by the orange in time.

The orange persists within the connection, however it's not a mask or
screen as I first thought - it appears to be when translating certain
colours, and seems to be consistent. I expect this fits in with your
thoughts on the issue(?).

AW: Guacamole FreeRDP disconnect

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.

Posted by ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Tushar Jain <tu...@hitachi.mgrmnet.com>.

--
**Disclaimer:* This message and any attachment may contain confidential,
proprietary information and is intended only for the individual named. If
you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously received
this message, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Hitachi MGRM Net
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. Hitachi MGRM Net therefore does not
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required, please request a hard-copy version. Hitachi MGRM Net Ltd, C -
6/5, Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi - 110016, India*
*
*

Posted by Tim Worcester <ti...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Neumen - Juan Prigoshin <jp...@autoneumen.com>.

2020-06-02 06:03:38 status unpacked libfreerdp-shadow-subsystem2-2:amd64
2.1.1+dfsg1-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

2020-06-02 06:03:38 status half-configured
libfreerdp-shadow-subsystem2-2:amd64 2.1.1+dfsg1-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

2020-06-02 06:03:38 status installed libfreerdp-shadow-subsystem2-2:amd64
2.1.1+dfsg1-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

2020-06-02 06:03:38 configure freerdp2-dev:amd64
2.1.1+dfsg1-0ubuntu0.18.04.1 <ninguna>

2020-06-02 06:03:38 status unpacked freerdp2-dev:amd64
2.1.1+dfsg1-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

2020-06-02 06:03:39 status half-configured freerdp2-dev:amd64
2.1.1+dfsg1-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

2020-06-02 06:03:39 status installed freerdp2-dev:amd64
2.1.1+dfsg1-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

You have it rigth!!! Auto update 5 hours ago! Thanks, i will recompile!

Posted by Walter Laub <wa...@schwindt.eu>.
Yeah, in my installation.

Posted by Neumen - Juan Prigoshin <jp...@autoneumen.com>.

Posted by Walter Laub <wa...@schwindt.eu>.