Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by oblongman <ma...@qas.com> on 2007/05/21 17:06:37 UTC

Tomcat uriworkermap exlcuions issue

Hi,

I am having problems implementing my uriworkermap file.

I want to exclude all '.js' files from hitting tomcat, i do this with the
line

!/*.js=tomcat

But i do want to send all '.js' files that live under "dwr/" to tomcat so i
use

/dwr/*=tomcat

The issue is that tomcat deals with exclusions last and hence overrides my
dwr rule and tomcat doesn't accept any .js files.

Is there any way around this?

Many thanks in advance for your help

Matt

p.s. i cannot be any more specific as to the locations of the .js files, we
are suporting legacy systems and this is as granular as i can be