Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Brady Banks <Br...@VenatorVentures.com> on 2011/03/03 18:48:48 UTC

Hadoop Developer Question

Hi All,

I have a question I need some help with.  How can I find Hadoop developers
in the Bay Area who are looking for jobs?  I have multiple companies begging
for good candidates and I'm having a very hard time tracking people down
which usually isn't an issue.  If you know of any forums or groups that
would be a good resource I'd love to know.  Thanks.

Brady Banks

Senior Recruiter

Venator Ventures

W: 650-260-3030

F: 650-745-3794

E: brady@venatorventures.com

Blog: www.venatorventures.blogspot.com

Twitter:  <http://twitter.com/venatorventures>
http://twitter.com/venatorventures

People. Careers. Growth.

Re: Hadoop Developer Question

Posted by Brian Bockelman <bb...@cse.unl.edu>.
Try living in Nebraska...  By time the fun stuff gets here, it's COBOL.

:)

Posted by Alex Dorman <ad...@proclivitysystems.com>.
I have multiple hadoop jobs open (developers, admin). We are using Hadoop in production and willing to train right candidates. Contact me directly.

Thanks,
Alex
adorman@proclivitysystems.com