Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Pritesh saharey <pr...@sqatester.com> on 2004/04/06 14:43:11 UTC

InstallShield Multiplatform into the Ant framework

Hi all,
        I would like to know did anybody worked in Integrating InstallShield Multiplatform into the Ant framework, if yes can you please share some experiance
	with me, i would like to know how InstallShield Multiplatform be incorporated with Ant, how can i put my projects jar file through my build.xml file
	to InstallShield Multiplatform and create an installer.
	Can anybody help me out i will be thakful to you.

regds
pritesh

Pritesh Saharey
BE(Mech)