Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2008/06/24 07:00:27 UTC

[VOTE] Jonathan as committer

Alright, vote time :)

Our dear Mr. Gallimore has done a fantastic job on the tooling to turn
ejb 2.x apps into 3.0 apps which turned quickly into a pretty cool
Eclipse plugin.  Above that Jonathan has proven himself as a very
positive, dedicated and open with an overall great attitude and
willingness to work with others.

I look forward to his continued success and think he'll do a great job
helping future contributors like himself do the same.  Here's my +1
for Jonathan!

-David

Re: [VOTE] Jonathan as committer

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com>.
+1. Jonathan, your contributions to the Apache OpenEJB project
community are highly appreciated!

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

-dain

Re: [RESULTS] Jonathan as committer

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jonathan !

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: [RESULTS] Jonathan as committer

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jonathan and Welcome

Regards
Manu

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard Jonathan :)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [RESULTS] Jonathan as committer

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com>.
Congrats, Jonathan!!!

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks everyone!!

Jon

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1. Keep it up Jonathan :). You are doing a great job.

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: [VOTE] Jonathan as committer

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
+1

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski

Re: [VOTE] Jonathan as committer

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
A gr8 +1 from me :)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [VOTE] Jonathan as committer

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
+1
david jencks

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com>.
think standard votes are running for 72h. See...

  -> http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

DB probably knows best what to do next...

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1