Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com> on 2008/07/09 20:24:55 UTC

PartnerRoleChannel#close is never called

org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.PartnerRoleChannel#close is never called

is it something intended?
Some resources may be released in this method. For instance
HttpExternalService will shutdown the connection manager properly.
Actually that the only not-empty implementation so far...

Re: PartnerRoleChannel#close is never called

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com> wrote:

> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.PartnerRoleChannel#close is never called
>
> is it something intended?

Probably not.

> Some resources may be released in this method. For instance
> HttpExternalService will shutdown the connection manager properly.
> Actually that the only not-empty implementation so far...

Until now I think nothing was really relying on it being closed. But we
should definitely add a call when a service gets removed.

Matthieu