Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mirko Freisleben <mi...@polizei.bayern.de> on 2005/04/05 13:28:14 UTC

Error opening an Excel-File

Hi all,

I´m generating an ecxel-File with cocoon 2.1.6 and HSSF serializer
After generating the file I get following error-message

File Error: Data may have been lost

But the Data seems to be all right, nothing get lost.
Does anybody know how to handle the error-message because I would get rid of
this message.

With Google-search I saw some have the problem too, but I didn´t found any
solution

thx

Freisleben Mirko
BLKA SG 334 IGWEB-Crew
Tel. 089 / 1212 - 3490
CNP   7  - 207  - 3490
<ma...@polizei.bayern.de>
mailto:mirko.freisleben@polizei.bayern.de

Re: Error opening an Excel-File

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
Mirko Freisleben wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I´m generating an ecxel-File with cocoon 2.1.6 and HSSF serializer
> After generating the file I get following error-message
>
> File Error: Data may have been lost
>
> But the Data seems to be all right, nothing get lost.
> Does anybody know how to handle the error-message because I would get rid of
> this message.

Which component is giving you this errormessage? Please post the
complete line from logfile/stdout.

Jorg