Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Mladen Đalto <ml...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/18 11:32:57 UTC

NewWikiMainPage

Greetings,
I cant download Croatian dictionary (Spelling) form
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries#Croatian_.28Croatia.29 ,
and other languages seam to have the same problem.
Thank You.

Re: NewWikiMainPage

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Mladen,

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:32:57AM +0200, Mladen Đalto wrote:
> Greetings,
> I cant download Croatian dictionary (Spelling) form
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries#Croatian_.28Croatia.29
> ,
> and other languages seam to have the same problem.

This page is outdated, and as it seems no longer maintained; you can
read an IMPORTANT NOTE at the beginning:

IMPORTANT NOTE: From OpenOffice.org 3.0 on the dictionary wizard is no
longer available -- All new dictionaries are now available via the
Extensions Repository.
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/dictionary

Couldn't you find the dictionary on the extensions site? I can see only
this http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/dict-hr

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile