Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/05 01:54:18 UTC

Compile error in camel-scala

Hi guys,

I'm getting the following error when trying to compile camel-scala:

[INFO] Compiling 7 source files to
/x1/apache/camel-trunk/components/camel-scala/target/classes
[WARNING]
/x1/apache/camel-trunk/components/camel-scala/src/main/scala/org/apache/camel/scala/dsl/SResequencerType.scala:23:
error: class SResequencerType needs to be abstract, since type T in trait
ScalaDsl with bounds >: Nothing <: Any is not defined
[WARNING] class SResequencerType(val target: ResequencerType)(implicit val
builder: RouteBuilder) extends ScalaDsl with Wrapper[ResequencerType] {
[WARNING]       ^
[WARNING]
/x1/apache/camel-trunk/components/camel-scala/src/main/scala/org/apache/camel/scala/dsl/SDelayerType.scala:25:
error: class SDelayerType needs to be abstract, since type T in trait
ScalaDsl with bounds >: Nothing <: Any is not defined
[WARNING] class SDelayerType(val target: DelayerType)(implicit val builder:
RouteBuilder) extends ScalaDsl with Wrapper[DelayerType] {
[WARNING]       ^
[WARNING]
/x1/apache/camel-trunk/components/camel-scala/src/main/scala/org/apache/camel/scala/dsl/SLoadBalanceType.scala:25:
error: class SLoadBalanceType needs to be abstract, since type T in trait
ScalaDsl with bounds >: Nothing <: Any is not defined
[WARNING] class SLoadBalanceType(val target: LoadBalanceType)(implicit val
builder: RouteBuilder) extends ScalaDsl with Wrapper[LoadBalanceType] {
[WARNING]       ^
[WARNING]
/x1/apache/camel-trunk/components/camel-scala/src/main/scala/org/apache/camel/scala/dsl/SThrottlerType.scala:25:
error: class SThrottlerType needs to be abstract, since type T in trait
ScalaDsl with bounds >: Nothing <: Any is not defined
[WARNING] class SThrottlerType(val target: ThrottlerType)(implicit val
builder: RouteBuilder) extends ScalaDsl with Wrapper[ThrottlerType] {
[WARNING]       ^
[WARNING] four errors found

Bamboo doesn't seem to be failing with this... wondering if I need to set up
anything special for this.

Cheers,
Jon

Re: Compile error in camel-scala

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jonathan,

I can build it in my windows box too,  maybe you need check your maven
version.

Willem

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys! All is well now, the clean goal worked for me.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Jon,