Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Piotr Skawinski <p_...@hotmail.com> on 2008/05/31 10:39:20 UTC

Is cxf compatible with the new spring 2.5

Hi,

Is cxf compatible with the current verison of spring 2.5? Discover some null pointer exceptions when using spring 2.5 within cxf.

Piotr

Explore the seven wonders of the world

Antwort: Re: Is cxf compatible with the new spring 2.5 [Virus checked]

Posted by ja...@external.t-mobile.at.
i'm using 2.1 with spring 2.5.x and till now without problems

jano

Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
05/31/2008 20:29
Bitte antworten an
users@cxf.apache.org

An
users@cxf.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: Is cxf compatible with the new spring 2.5  [Virus checked]

We've tested CXF 2.1 and 2.0.6  with Spring 2.5.2.   I know CXF 2.0.4
had definite issues with 2.5.2 but that was fixed in 2.0.5.   I'm not
sure if we've tested with Spring 2.5.3 or later yet.

Dan

On May 31, 2008, at 4:39 AM, Piotr Skawinski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is cxf compatible with the current verison of spring 2.5? Discover
> some null pointer exceptions when using spring 2.5 within cxf.
>
> Piotr

> Explore the seven wonders of the world
> http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: Is cxf compatible with the new spring 2.5

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.