Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Kathy Saunders <os...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/02 15:10:24 UTC

[VOTE] New Name for Quarks

I'd like to call a re-vote for the new name for Quarks.  Please vote for 1
name.  The vote will be open for 72 hours from now.  I have removed names
that were the least popular from the last vote and those the PMC decided
were not unique enough.

[ ] Pipir
[ ] Diztil
[ ] Kinaara
[ ] Ejji
[ ] Anemone
[ ] Fledge
[ ] Edgent

Re: [VOTE] New Name for Quarks

Posted by Sandeep Deshmukh <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 on Kinaara

Re: [VOTE] New Name for Quarks

Posted by Susan Cline <ho...@pacbell.net>.
[+1] Anemone

Re: [VOTE] New Name for Quarks

Posted by janagan heymendran <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 Ejji

Re: [VOTE] New Name for Quarks

Posted by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com>.
Ejji

— Dale

Re: [VOTE] New Name for Quarks

Posted by James Cancilla <ca...@gmail.com>.
Kinaara

Re: [VOTE] New Name for Quarks

Posted by Samantha Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.
Here's my vote:

Kinaara

Samantha

Re: [VOTE] New Name for Quarks

Posted by Queenie Ma <qu...@apache.org>.
My vote: Fledge

--
Queenie

Re: [VOTE] New Name for Quarks

Posted by Dan Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.
On 6/2/2016 8:10 AM, Kathy Saunders wrote:
> I'd like to call a re-vote for the new name for Quarks.

 > [X] Ejji

Dan.

Re: [VOTE] New Name for Quarks

Posted by Katherine Marsden <km...@apache.org>.