Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Arnaud Vandyck <ar...@ressource-toi.org> on 2001/02/09 14:59:46 UTC

in a ResultSet

Hi all,

First, I wanna tell to the dev-staff that I did try the esql taglibs from
C1.8.2 and it's really great. I'll change all the sql pages with the news
esql! Strong!

But... I think I saw a mail (but cannot find it) that tells how to parse XML
(in my case HTML) tags when they are in the database. How can I do that? (I
got some html tags in a field but it appears like <br /> !)

-- Arnaud Vandyck
<http://www.ressource-toi.org>

Re:
in a ResultSet

Posted by Arnaud Vandyck <ar...@ressource-toi.org>.
Posted by Matthew Cordes <mc...@maine.edu>.
You could do

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 12:21:31PM +0100, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> [...]

Re:
in a ResultSet

in a ResultSet

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> First, I wanna tell to the dev-staff that I did try the esql taglibs from
> C1.8.2 and it's really great. I'll change all the sql pages with the news
> esql! Strong!
>
> But... I think I saw a mail (but cannot find it) that tells how to parse XML
> (in my case HTML) tags when they are in the database. How can I do that? (I
> got some html tags in a field but it appears like <br /> !)

esql:get-xml.

- donald