Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Aled Jones <Al...@comtec-europe.co.uk> on 2006/04/21 15:50:54 UTC

Nutch Search stats

Hiya all

Does nutch save any of the search terms entered for stats purposes? E.g.
most commonly used terms and so on.

Pity but I can't come to the nutch-user meeting, an 11 hour flight too
far! ;-)

Cheers
Aled

This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. They may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not copy the e-mail or the attachments, or use them for any purpose or disclose their contents to any other person. To do so may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us as soon as possible and delete the message and attachments from all places in your computer where they are stored.

Although we have scanned this e-mail and any attachments for viruses, it is your responsibility to ensure that they are actually virus free.

Re: Nutch Search stats

Posted by Berlin Brown <be...@gmail.com>.
I would search on Luke and Nutch through google.  Luke is a tool that
collects information through the index files.  Interesting that Luke
is a swinglet based application that is composed of a small set of
java source, maybe a couple of thousand lines of code.  And you get a
wealth of information on the index files.

My only problem is that Luke seems to work only on index directories
whereas nutch seems to be a collection of segment/index directories,
sometimes a little cumbersome.

Re: Nutch Search stats

Posted by Bill Goffe <go...@Oswego.EDU>.

Re: Nutch Search stats