Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jeff Barnett <jb...@prokarma.com> on 2015/01/31 02:10:17 UTC

New install Virtual router will not stay powered on

Hi,

I just installed a new CloudStack environment but my virtual router will not stay powered on.

CloudStack Version: 4.4.2
Hypervisor VMware 5.1
Basic network configuration

Virtual router error: Command: com.cloud.agent.api.GetDomRVersionCommand failed while starting virtual router

Does anyone have an idea where I should start looking, to find the issue, or does anyone know how to fix it.

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: New install Virtual router will not stay powered on

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
can you provide the management server log?
and describe the machine running vmware?

--
Daan

RE: New install Virtual router will not stay powered on

Posted by Jeff Barnett <jb...@prokarma.com>.
Thanks everyone, this was resolved by reinstalling the system vm template and reconfiguring the Zone.

Please make sure that management server can reach the management/pod cidr you gave in CS.

Thanks,
Sanjeev
Citrix Systems, Inc.