Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com> on 2007/08/23 21:29:42 UTC

S2 release plans?

What should we do? I'm in favor of rolling a 2.0.10 beta release and a 2.1 beta
release. The 2.0.10 beta would get the security fix out and allow users to get an
incremental upgrade with low risk. The 2.1 beta would allow users to start
testing the new 2.1 features.

2.0.10 is virtually ready to go. I have already created the release notes and
they are available online at:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Release+Notes+2.0.10

All we need to do is close (or move) a couple open tickets assigned to 2.0.10 and
roll a release.

Preparing a 2.1.0 release will take a little more work. We still need to setup
release notes, etc.

James

Re: S2 release plans?

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
That sounds fine to me. We can roll 2.0.10 as soon as you are ready,
and then 2.1.0 as soon as the notes and such are updated.